Google chrome is one of the popular search engine’s which offers high-speed internet surfing and easy user interface. It is a safe web browser which has several features including extensions, relevant search and restores tabs that helps in easy searching through the browser. It also offers the facility of the incognito window where you can browse the internet privately. Chrome receives frequent updates which enable customers to enrich their browsing experience.
Know about the incognito mode:
The incognito mode of chrome is a private window which keeps the track of websites you visit as well as the files which you download. The incognito window does not save any browsing history. However, your employer may see the activities while you are using the internet service provided by your employer or a work computer.
How to open an incognito window on the laptop or computer?
- Open ‘chrome’
- Tap on more given on the top-right corner of chrome
- A drop-down menu will open. Select ‘new incognito window’
- You will see a new incognito window now
- You can also open the same by Ctrl + Shift + N
- If you want to close the window then you have to click X which is given on the top left corner
How to clear cache from the search history?
- Click on ‘chrome’
- Click on the icon which is given on the top right corner
- Select ‘more tools’
- Select ‘clear browsing data’
- Select ‘cached images and files’ from the box
- Delete the data from the menu given. Select ‘beginning of time’ if you want to remove cache files
- Select ‘clear browsing data’ to remove browsing history
Why you should choose our chrome support?
- We have skilled technicians at work
- Offer round the clock support
- Authentic solutions
- Our chrome customer support runs for free
- We offer a chrome phone number which is free to call
- 24/7 working chrome support phone number
- Our professionals are quick in picking the calls
- Address every type of technical chrome error
Try our chrome support services and resolve every chrome-related error
We are 24/7 operational to offer effective chrome support through a phone number. Our chrome customer care has technicians who are skilled in handling any type of chrome technical issues. Whether your browsing history icon is missing or the homepage is not working, you can contact us with any trouble. Our chrome support is round the clock working and therefore you can call the professionals even in the night
The chrome support phone number to call is (toll-free). We have highly skilled people who are ready to deliver quick solutions to unknown issues of chrome. Whether you want to discuss your problems or want to speak with the experts directly, we are 24/7 available to help you out. Call us and get the best solutions on time!